Last Month November 2017 Next Month
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30   



http://www.innercirclellc.com

http://www.apgof.com

About Us

BtoB Connect is a proven business-to-business networking system designed to generate more qualified referrals for your company.

BtoB Connect was created out of frustration with other networking groups. The founders were tired of wasting their time attending meetings with residential real estate agents, vitamin sales people or job seekers.

What they needed was a group that consisted of qualified, business-to-business representatives; an exclusive, confidential way to start sharing contacts and building trustworthy relationships.

And that's why they designed BtoB Connect. Their system is proven to maximize networking time, minimize ineffective cold-marketing, and condense the sales process and associated costs.

Our refreshingly effective process is rooted in relationship building and generating referrals-the most effective way to close a sale. In fact, studies show that you have an 85 percent to 95 percent chance of closing a sale through a personal referral as opposed to 5 percent with cold-marketing.

Find out how a BtoB Connect membership can help you build stronger relationships and close more sales

Founders

Laura T. Leggett, President

Laura Leggett brings 17 years of business experience to BtoB Connect. She is president and co-owner of a telecommunications firm called DataVoice Connect (www.DataVoiceConnect.com), which specializes in Voice Over IP telephony and helps companies large and small connect to the world cost-effectively. The company has doubled in sales revenue each of the last three years, attributed primarily to applying the BtoB Connect system.

Prior to the telecom industry, Leggett spent seven years in commercial marketing for Rockwell Automation and then served as an Account Manager for Bristol-Myers Squibb in the pharmaceutical industry.

Leggett holds a Bachelor of Science in Journalism from Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University and resides in Chardon, Ohio with her husband Gary and two daughters.

James W. Hornyak, Vice President/CFO

James W. Hornyak is a successful entrepreneur who owns a multinational videoconferencing / telecommunications business. He has been involved in networking groups for more than 20 years and understands clearly where they fail and how they succeed. Hornyak founded the prototype group, which has evolved into what is today BtoB Connect.

As testimony to the power of networking, Hornyak has built his entire videoconference business on personal referrals, not even utilizing a website or brochure to this day! His impressive list of clients include The Timken Company, Cleveland Clinic, Delphi Packard, Gallo Displays, Forum Health Network and various multi-national manufacturers. Prior to starting his videoconferencing company, Hornyak specialized in audio/video production and spent time selling audio visual services. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Photography from Kent State University and resides in Kent, Ohio with his wife Barbara.

 
B to B Connect, LLC. is a BBB Accredited Professional Organization in Streetsboro, OH

Business Opportunity

Drive Your Core Business While Building Residual Income
Read More >>

LinkedIn

Facebook

Website development & hosting by WRIS